The Man Who Knew Everything The Man Who Knew Everything

I like your character design and your narration. The sound quality needs a little improvement and the third act didn't look as good as the rest did and struck me as unfinished and the payoff wasn't for me although it was mitigated by the short run time of the cartoon.
I liked the "didn't explode out of his mouth...yet" angle. Just didn't grab me personally with that bit. but I really liked the way everything looked and moved and I'm keen to see more, I like your style!

To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

The noise the pedo makes when he teleports had me in tears of laughter for days, mainly becaus eit was a sound that I would have made and that made it extra funny to me. Really like how crisp this looks and the quick pacing, but I didn't expect anything less.

'Ketchup Golem' 'Ketchup Golem'

Short, simple and really cute!

Butzbo responds:

Glad you liked it Kloud ;)

Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

Your humour really speaks to me and I love your designs. Not much to say there!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

My God, Harry. Even when you mess around you still manage insane levels of polish to your work that is better than anything I'm anywhere near capable of producing. Funny cartoon too!

Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino

Hot damn. I want to see more of these Latino collabs. Each section still gels together, despite the radically different styles.

Green Lovers Green Lovers

I've had this looped several times already. I don't even know how to critique this. my enjoyment of it is beyond rational thought. 10/10 on the rotoscoped parts, they're always funny.

ATACOLYPSE ATACOLYPSE

There's some pretty stellar animation in the fights with only one or two bits where the characters didn't feel like they were actually in the world, like when famine gets bumped into the wall at one point during the big fight, but that is only the tiniest nitpick in an otherwise great cartoon! I really dig the designs and Ithe special effects work on this is really slick. Keen to see more!

INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT

Simply stunning. Great rhythmic editing, good pacing and shot composition. Plus you stuck really well to the game over theme. AMAZING JOB ON THE WIN!

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

Oh God, How I missed this series. I like the uneven line work that kinda makes everything pop out in a wobbly way and making it seem stylish and alive. I've also always had a soft spot for weird party episodes of stuff. I also like the texture of the backgrounds. Friggin' solid! I need more of these!